I’m not quite sure what this is about, other than a friendly way to draw attention to and share other peoples’ blogs. I’ve found some of the neatest blogs by word of mouth. I pass this on from Gay Judson of http://sistercreekpottery.blogspot.com/ .
Here are the ‘game’ rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog. (this is what you’re now reading.)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (This is only a game.)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me:
1. I have 4 dogs, 2 cats, and used to have a turkey called Einstein. (all live outside)
2. My favorite color is purple
3. When I was 27, I took flying lessons.
4. I’ve always wanted to bungee jump or do sky diving! (They’re still on my list of things I want to do before I die)
5. I’ve knitted since I was 18 and learned to crochet off of YouTube last year.
6. I am *very* wary of power saws and sharp spinning blades since having my finger nicked by a shaper tool a few yrs ago. Needless to say my woodworking ambitions were short lived.
Six People Tagged – these are only some of the many blogs I like… not all clay:
1. Tascha Parkinson http://timewithtascha.blogspot.com/
2. Cynthia http://coloradoartstudio.com/blog/
3. Pam McFayden http://lureartsceramics.blogspot.com/
4. Eleanor Hendriks http://eleanorhendriks.blogspot.com/
5. Almapottery http://almapottery.blogspot.com/
6. Carpediem http://carpediemchris.blogspot.com/